Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cuteness!!


Can I just say...I LOVE my boy! It's funny how the moment they are born you think, I could never possibly love anyone more than this, then they give you their first smile, giggle their first giggle, and ohhhhh...tell you they love you all on their own, and you fall in love deeper and harder than you can even imagine. Every day is my new favorite day and every age is my new favorite age. I love that he is becoming his own person, even when the assertion of that will is sometimes very frustrating to a very TIRED mommy. :) He says new hilarious things everyday. Usually the struggle is...trying NOT to laugh when I should be getting on to him. I also am guilty of not correcting a misspoken word simply because it's just so stinkin cute, and ok maybe it makes him seem a little more like my baby boy ;)

These are a few CUTE baby words that we have been through...

I wish I had been writing these down as we went, I have already forgotten so many :(

Will's word * Translation

Hop-o-pus * Octopus
Algerator-ator-ator * Aligator
Pweese * Please
Al Gore * Elephant (do not ask me to explain this, I have NO IDEA.)
Hock-o-lopter * Helicopter
AmyDonalds * McDonalds
Bwanken * Blanket
AHH-Mee * Cousin Amy
Poo-cuter * Computer
Crank-a-lator * Calculator
Pie-art * Pirate
Buddy * Belly


I know there were hundreds more that are just escaping me at the moment :( I hate that my memory is so flawed. Thats why I am doing this though. To write down these precious memories to someday be able to share them with him. I thank God for that little boy every day, and I am reminded of how very precious he is with every memory of him I hold. Talk about making the cross more real??!! God freely gave up His little angel boy for me??!! I cannot fathom why, but I am so joyously glad that He did. What a glorious God we serve. Thank you God, for my beautiful precious little Will, thank you that you gave your precious son that we might live!

No comments:

Post a Comment